Are you seeking a career with a stable, proven financial investment company? Fragasso Financial Advisors is a prominent Pittsburgh-based financial investment planning firm. We are passionate about creating an exceptional client experience, and we have been helping clients work towards their financial dreams for 40 years. Fragasso Financial Advisors has repeatedly been recognized as a top place to work because of its collegial work environment and focus on service to clients and each other.
We are currently seeking an experienced Investment Research Analyst for our downtown office in Pittsburgh, PA. As an Investment Analyst, key responsibilities include:
• Analyzing financial statements, preparing valuation models and performing qualitative assessment to assist in on-going coverage of Fragasso’s stock model.
• Conducting macro-economic analysis and fund manager due diligence within certain asset classes
• On-going review of fund lineups for 401k plans and providing fund insights to the Retirement Department
• Participating in Retirement Department projects as needed
• Effectively communicating with clients to ensure proper understanding and education
• Contributing to the firm’s various publications with timely content on microeconomic topics
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual who is passionate about research and analysis. This role is also focused on delivering results and providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers. To be considered for this position, you should possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance and/or economics
• Minimum 2 years investment and research experience
• Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation desirable
• Series 7 and Series 66 certifications desirable
Fragasso Financial Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.