Fragasso Financial Advisors has been repeatedly recognized as a top workplace because of our collegiate work environment. We are committed to serving our clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work. It’s a client-centric culture where every recommendation and decision are made with the clients’ best interest in mind. This structure enables us to concentrate on what truly matters – helping clients pursue their financial goals.
Why Our Team Members Love to Work Here
Quite simply, we treat our team members with respect and give them the tools and resources to succeed and develop their careers. We care about one other and are passionate about the success of our clients, the company and individual team members. We hire great people and give them the ability to do great things. At Fragasso, we encourage ideas and innovation, and we provide support through coaching and career development best practices.
Fragasso’s full time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k plan with company match and profit sharing. We also offer a competitive paid time-off program, generous amount of paid holidays, and an exceptional working environment.
In addition, we also offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to all full-time employees at no cost. This benefit positively contributes to the culture of our team as we think more like company owners, not just employees.
We are currently hiring for:
We are currently seeking an experienced Investment Analyst for our downtown office in Pittsburgh, PA. As an Investment Analyst, key responsibilities include:
- Conducting macro-economic analysis and fund manager due diligence within certain asset classes
- On-going review of fund lineups for 401k plans and providing fund insights to the Retirement Department
- Analyzing financial statements, preparing valuation models and performing qualitative assessment to assist in on-going coverage of Fragasso’s stock model
- Participating in Retirement Department projects as needed
- Effectively communicating with clients to ensure proper understanding and education
- Contributing to the firm’s various publications with timely content on microeconomic topics
For more information on careers, please contact our Human Resource Manager, Greg Pond.
At Fragasso Financial Advisors, we are always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Below are some of the career opportunities that may be available:
Are you a financial advisor looking to join a leading team that will expertly support you and your clients? We are always searching for successful, established financial advisors to join our team. We offer a great salary and incentives, along with an excellent benefit package.
Fragasso is also here to provide solutions to advisors who:
- wish to make a change to a welcoming environment where the pressures of proprietary product bias, quotas and arbitrary corporate decisions have been removed
- want to join a firm that provides a collaborative environment and the resources and support required for an advisor’s success
- need a succession plan as they may be exiting the business due to retirement in the near future
- want to remain or become independent with the support of top tier resourcesFragasso is committed to delivering a superior advisor experience. Not only do we provide top-notch resources, streamlined processes and efficiencies and access to technology, but we provide service. We’re here to help you implement and personalize these offerings.LEARN MORE
Financial Planning Analyst
Our financial planning analysts review, analyze and perform financial projections for our clients. Through collaboration with other team members, financial planning analysts provide plans and recommendations to assist clients in working toward their financial goals.
Client Account Specialist
Do you have experience assisting advisors and clients? Do you enjoy helping people and working with client relationship management systems? Our client account specialists provide the necessary administrative and operational support to enhance the overall client experience.
Our corporate headquarters is based in downtown Pittsburgh, and we may have opportunities available in departments such as accounting, operations, human resources, portfolio management and administration. Inquire today for more information.
Please note: All benefits are subject to change/termination and may require employee contributions, waiting periods, and vesting periods.