Dear clients and contacts of Fragasso Financial Advisors,
The executive team at Fragasso Financial Advisors has put great care into monitoring the Covid-19 situation with the health and safety of the firm’s employees and clients as the predominant factor. In March of 2020 we were able to quickly adopt to this fluid business landscape and remotely deliver an exceptional client experience. Throughout the pandemic we feel we were able to remain dedicated to our high service standard in a remote status.
After many thoughtful and comprehensive discussions, we have concluded the time is right to return to the office. This will ensure we remain the client-driven and efficient firm our clients have come to expect, and it will further strengthen our ability to function and grow with team collaboration in the office.
Therefore, our employees will make a return to our offices on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
At this time, the following safety precautions are recommended:
- Masks are encouraged but are not required. If you wish to meet in person but are only comfortable if masks are worn, please let your advisor know.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We ask that everyone continue to maintain appropriate social distancing when in our offices.
- Employees will monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 and stay home when feeling ill, and we ask all visitors to do the same.
- All clients and prospects will be offered the option of either virtual or in-person meetings, and you can choose at your discretion.
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to COVID-19 through close contact, we encourage you to call your advisor to reschedule your appointment. Please refer to the full company directory on our website for contact information: https://www.fragassoadvisors.com/locations/
Sincerely, Fragasso’s Executive Team