Let Fragasso help by providing the missing piece of your fringe benefit offerings – the empowerment of your company’s managers and employees to take charge of their unique life goals, personal and retirement plan assets, risk management and estate planning so they can focus on the goals of your company.
Companies spend a considerable amount of money on fringe benefit components, yet employees often take their employer’s fringe benefit package for granted and do not dedicate the time to maximizing its value. Studies have shown that employees anticipate a harder time achieving retirement preparedness than their parents. They feel overwhelmed by retirement plan investment choices and suffer from inertia because they don’t know what to do.1
Ensure your employees know that they are valued to the fullest extent.
The Allegheny Conference on Community Development’s research paper entitled, Inflection Point 2017-18, projects a potential worker shortage of 80,000 in the next several years resulting from job demand growth, retirements and migration.2 Your company will compete with all other companies, especially within your industry, to attract and retain talented employees. How will your business address these issues?
1 12016 PGIM Investments study (https://www.pgim.com/pgiminvestments/retirement/perspectives/retirement-preparedness-study)
2 Inflection Point 2017-18 Supply, Demand and the Future of Work in the Pittsburgh Region https://www.alleghenyconference.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/018_InflectionPoint.pdf
Questions about our Corporate Offerings?
Executive Financial Planning and Education
1 Executive Team and Senior Management Personal Financial Planning
Includes all of the components of Fragasso’s client experience for financial planning and asset management.
- Evaluation and incorporation of the company’s fringe benefit package into guidance for the individuals
- Evaluation of company-provided and personally-owned life, LTC and P&C insurance policies, coordinated with personal financial planning
- Stock option analysis and guidance for officers of publicly held companies
- Executive compensation guidance, including deferred compensation
- Concentrated stock position management
- Investment portfolio and alternative investments evaluation
- Introduction to and guidance in collateralized lending and mortgage financing
- Retirement planning
- Education funding
- Introduction to local partners specializing in college scholarship and grant aid expertise
- Coordination and guidance for all levels of estate planning
- Cash flow management
- Major capital investment evaluation
- Private aviation evaluation
- Charitable giving program coordination
- Coordinate planning activity with other professional advisors, such as attorney, accountant and banker
$7,500 in first year* for data discovery, analysis and implementation of improvements, as well as quarterly meetings.
$2500 annually* thereafter for continued guidance and coordination with semi-annual meetings.
2 Executive & Manager
personal financial planning comprehensive workshop
Successful Money Management for Managers
Two, 2.5 hour sessions
- Customized presentation to incorporate the company’s fringe benefit package, where applicable
- Detailed investment management to reflect the traditional, textbook oriented approach
- Holistic financial planning and investment management evaluation provided to each attendee
- Each attendee receives a financial data gathering form at the first session to be completed by the second session. Follow-up opportunity for a complete financial analysis meeting available if requested by individual attendees
$525 per attendee
Five person minimum.
Spouses can be included at no extra cost.
3 General Workforce
Financial Education Seminars
Executive, manager and general work force financial education is a low cost and effective way to let employees know you care about their financial needs and future goals. Ultimately, your employees will become more comfortable with their financial arrangements, and, thus, more focused on your company’s objectives.
Successful Money Management
This course focuses on the accumulation of wealth through financial planning tools primarily available within the company’s fringe benefit program. Topics include: investment selection
and monitoring, retirement education funding, insurance needs and more.
Can You Afford to Retire?
Financial Management in Career Transition
To ease the impact of work force downsizing, pre-retirees learn how to use basic financial principles and begin to strategically plan for their comprehensive retirement needs.
A Financial Workshop for Women
Taking Charge of Your Finances
Similar to the Successful Money Management course, but this presentation is designed for organizations and companies where this gender focus is desired.
COURSES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMATS:
One session (1.5 hours) financial planning overview
Employees receive a complimentary evaluation of their finances by submitting a completed financial data gathering form.
$750 flat fee* (no charge for Fragasso retirement plan clients)
45 minute Lunch-and-Learn
Employees receive a complimentary evaluation of their finances by submitting a completed financial data gathering from.
$375 flat fee* (no charge for Fragasso retirement plan clients)
Financial Advisors Who Understand You
All of our expert financial advisors are credentialed. The Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation means each of our certified advisors is bound by a duty to act with honesty and integrity, and avoid conflicts of interest. They are to be stewards of ethical behavior always. The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation represents a high level of competency, ethics and professionalism in the industry. And because they are held to a fiduciary standard of care, a CFP® professional is required to act in your best interest. Our clients are our partners. And we only realize success when our clients do.