A recent survey of retirees found that almost three in four retirees (73%) agree they wish they would have saved more on a consistent basis, and (64%) wish they had been more knowledgeable about retirement savings and investing.1
At Fragasso, our Retirement Plan Advisors are committed to providing educational resources on a variety of topics, to help you become more prepared for retirement. Click on any of the articles below for more information regarding that topic and be sure to visit often as we continue to update the library of topics!
1 A Retirement Security Retrospective: 2007 Versus 2017 – Select Findings from the Transamerica Annual
Employee/Participant Education Archive
Our Employee Education Center is your resource for information on a variety of topics to help you prepare for retirement. Enjoy this library of educational blogs, radio shows and downloads available for you at no cost.
Latest Plan Resources
- Coronavirus Aid: What is Available For Individuals and Businesses?
- How does compound interest work?
- Retirement Plan Loans Pros & Cons
- Job Change Financial Playbook
- Can you afford to retire?
- Preparing for Emergencies
- 9 Strategies for Those Playing Catch Up on Retirement Plan Savings
- Education Planning
- What Retirement Plan Sponsors and Participants Should Know About Cybersecurity Related to Retirement Plans